Vegas Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt
The scavenger hunt is the ultimate bachelorette party game. The bride-to-be and her closest friends will have a blast trying to complete the scavenger hunt before the end of the night. There are numerous types of scavenger hunts you can set up but the rules are all the same. With a checklist in hand, you must complete the items on the list. Your group can work individually or as a group to make it a little more fun. Here’s a look at some sample scavenger hunt checklists for your upcoming Vegas bachelorette party.
Picture Scavenger Hunt
Some of the best bachelorette scavenger hunts involve picture taking. Create a list of ideas involving taking photographs with random strangers or in weird scenarios. Here are a few checklist ideas to get you started:
- Take a picture with a random stranger and post it to your Instagram account.
- Take a picture of your group each taking a shot.
- Take a picture with a musician or DJ.
- Take a picture of you dancing on a table.
- Take a picture of a bartender pouring a drink.
The Bride’s Scavenger Hunt
Find out how well you really know the bride-to-be. This scavenger hunt involves completing tasks that rely on your knowledge of the bride and her upcoming wedding. Here are a few task examples:
- Listen to the bride’s wedding song.
- Find a building painted the same colors as the bride’s wedding colors.
- Take a selfie with a bridesmaid.
- Locate the type of flower used in the bride’s bouquet.
- Find a guy with the same first name as the groom.
Adventurous Scavenger Hunt
If the bride and her friends are a little on the wild side, consider a more adventurous scavenger hunt game. For bachelorettes in Las Vegas, give these tasks a try:
- Go on a hot-air balloon ride.
- Get a thrill from the Stratosphere ride located at the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower.
- Hike in the Red Rock Canyon.
- Hop in a dune buggy for an off-road adventure.
- Go zip-lining in Bootleg Canyon.
Naughty Scavenger Hunt
If you don’t mind being a little naughty, this next bachelorette party scavenger hunt is for you. Add the following tasks to your checklist:
- Get a guy’s phone number.
- Shotgun a beer.
- Use the men’s restroom.
- Get a free drink from the bartender.
- Ask a guy to give the bride a lap dance.
Las Vegas Scavenger Hunt
For a bachelorette party scavenger hunt that will have you running up and down The Strip, try to find the establishments described below:
- To enter this hotel, you must walk under a massive lion.
- This restaurant serves ice cream sundaes priced at $1,000.
- This statue is about half the size of the famous one in New York.
- At night, you’ll see a light shining from the top of this hotel.
- Unscramble this hotel name and take a selfie in front of it: MRTPU.
Shopping Scavenger Hunt
Las Vegas is known for its malls, boutiques, gift shops, and other shopping venues. If your group loves to shop, consider creating a scavenger hunt with shopping tasks, such as these:
- Buy a white veil.
- Buy sexy lingerie.
- Buy a pair of men’s underwear.
- Buy his and hers pillows.
- Buy a bouquet of flowers.
If you’re going to Las Vegas for a bachelorette party, consider making it even more fun with a scavenger hunt. Following a wild bachelorette party checklist is sure to give you and your friends plenty of laughs. Give each girl her own checklist and a number of tasks to complete over the course of the night or the entire weekend. It doesn’t matter who wins or loses as long as everyone has fun.