Vegas Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt
Scavenger hunts have been around since the early 1930s and they have since evolved into one of the most famous games in the world and an all-time favorite for bachelorette parties. Sin City is a great place for a hunt with all its hidden gems, unique attractions, photo opportunities, and different things to do.
While there are several variations on the theme, a scavenger hunt is a game where teams or individual players compete to find a list of specific items, with or without clues. Depending on how you customize your game, designate one person on the team in charge of taking pictures as evidence that the task has been completed or items can be purchased as proof.
There are a few ways to win, assign points to each item and the team with the most points at the end of the game are the winners, or the team first to complete the entire list – or the most items on the list – wins.
The main goal of this game is to have a good time! The bride-to-be and her bride tribe will have an absolute blast trying to compete against the other teams and complete a scavenger hunt before the end of the night. Below are a few sample hunts to choose from or combine them for a hilarious bachelorette party activity.
Picture Scavenger Hunt
Some of the best scavenger hunts involve picture-taking. Create a list of ideas that might involve taking photos with random strangers in weird scenarios or adventurous things you think you might be able to get away with. For example, take a picture…
- with a random stranger and post it to your Snapchat or Instagram account.
- of every person in your group taking a shot.
- with someone from your team dancing on a table.
- serenading a stranger.
- with “Elvis.”
- someone from your team kissing a stranger.
- jumping into one of the fountains on the Las Vegas Strip.
- with one of you or all of you streaking through the hallway of your hotel.
- getting a piggy-back ride from a stranger.
- of a guy showing you his belly button.
- with a cop – bonus points for holding his stick!
- trying to get a date with a random guy and convince him to take you to Joël Robuchon, one of the most expensive restaurants in Las Vegas…BIG points for this one!
The Bride Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt involves how well you know the bride and being able to complete the following wedding-related tasks.
- Find a building, a mural, or something painted in the same colors as the bride’s wedding colors.
- Take a selfie with another random bridesmaid.
- Locate the type of flower(s) used in the bride’s bouquet.
- Find a guy with the same first name as the groom.
- Find someone who has the same last name of the bride’s future last name.
- Take a picture of the team singing the bride and groom’s wedding song.
- Find an object that says, “I do” printed on it.
- Get a random guy to take a pic with the bride, post it to his Instagram account with a hashtag that says: #gettingmarried.
Adventurous Scavenger Hunt
For all you wild types who like living on the edge, consider a more adventurous scavenger hunt. For bachelorettes celebrating in Las Vegas, give these tasks a try:
- Up, up and away…take a hot air balloon ride with breathtaking, panoramic views of the city while sipping champagne.
- Take a thrill ride like Insanity, X-scream, Big shot, and SkyJump Las Vegas at The Strat Hotel.
- For the premier off-road adventure, a Pink Jeep tour in Red Rock, Death Valley, Hoover Dam, or the Grand Canyon.
- Go zip-lining in Bootleg Canyon, at The Linq with a view of the Las Vegas Strip or Fremont Street Experience in Downtown Las Vegas.
- Drive an exotic sports car, like a Ferrari or Lamborghini, around the track at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Soar to new heights with a private helicopter tour over The Strip.
- Skydiving, for the ultimate adrenaline-rush and a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Naughty Scavenger Hunt
X-rated…for all things a little naughty…add the following tasks to your list:
- Announce that you are into ménage à trois. Get the phone number of 3 guys – big points if all 3 are friends.
- Take a pic in the Men’s Restroom and write your phone number on the bathroom wall: “For a good time call…!”
- As for a free “blow-job” from the bartender…you know, the Amaretto/Irish Cream shooter topped with whipped cream.
- Tell some random dude you will give him a lap dance for a free drink and video it.
- Get a guy to show you his underwear.
- Have a guy give you a condom.
- Wear your bra and panties over your clothes.
- Get a guy to put money in your bra or down your pants.
- Get a guy to give you a lap dance.
- Shotgun a beer.
Las Vegas Scavenger Hunt
For a bachelorette party scavenger hunt that will have you running up and down The Strip, try to find the establishments described below:
- This half-lion, half-human monument is called what and located where?
- This hotel has a life-size recreation of the canals of Italy with gondola rides.
- The Vegas version of this iconic statue is about half the size of the one in NYC.
- This replica is exactly half the size of the famous monument in Paris.
- At night, you’ll see a light shining from the top of this hotel.
- Unscramble this hotel name and take a selfie in front of it: Mopsoltaonic
Shopping Scavenger Hunt
Las Vegas is known for its world-class shopping with several different experiences from luxury retail stores at Caesars Forum, to the outlet malls, hotel boutiques, and everything in between. If your group loves to shop, consider creating a scavenger hunt with the following tasks that might take place at a mall.
- Buy a white veil.
- Buy sexy lingerie.
- Buy a pair of men’s underwear.
- Buy his and hers pillows.
- Buy a bouquet of flowers.
- Buy a small wedding cake.
- A picture of the whole team on an escalator in sunglasses.
- Get a guy to try on a dress – major points for this task!
- The whole team singing, “Get Me to the Church on Time” in front of a shop that sells wedding dresses.
- Ask a couple at the mall to tell you the story of how they met.
When it comes to designing a scavenger hunt, be creative, invent a theme, and come up with your own questions; just be sure to include some kind of scavenger hunt for your bachelorette party. As you can see from the above, the options are endless. All you need is a little creativity, an adventurous spirit, and a team that loves to have fun. In the end, it doesn’t matter who wins, it’s all about bonding and making memorable moments that will last a lifetime.