FOUNDATION ROOM TICKETS
Check for Promo Code
45 minutes – 2 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Foundation Room Las Vegas
The Vegas Strip, with all the glitz, glamour, and neon lights, is intoxicating; there's nothing like it, especially when you are looking at it from the Foundation Room on the 63rd floor of Mandalay Bay. The Foundation Room opens at 5 PM as a happy hour bar and restaurant. This early opening allows guests to catch a fantastic view of the sun setting over the vast Nevada desert. After 9 pm this roof top club turns into a Las Vegas Nightclub complete with DJs and dancing, along with the view. Bachelorette Vegas rates this venue as one of the best hip hop clubs in Vegas. Check out who is spinning via the Foundation Room Events, and enter in the dates you are in Sin City! The music genre is open-format, which is a combination of hip hop beats, EDM club vibes, Top 40 tracks, and even Latin club vibes.
We have several bachelorette packages and even some deals for the budget bachelorettes that include a couple of complimentary drinks via the Foundation Room Guestlist. For guaranteed and expedited entry, buy Foundation Room tickets or a Las Vegas Party Pass. Keep in mind the guestlist does not guarantee entry like tickets.
Foundation Room Highlights
- For those looking to go big for a special occasion or a bachelor party or hen night, a bottle service reservation is one of the best ways to get the full experience
- This one-of-a-kind venue attracts a sophisticated crowd and stagette’s getaways!
- The Foundation Room Restaurant is owned by Live Nation
- A 5-Star decadent dining experience with Asian, Indian, and Mediterranean favorites and American comfort classics.
- The interior is decked out with unique vintage décor